What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when he/she accesses our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity, no personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are then classified according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in supporting advertising or third-party cookies, you may configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user by clicking on the button Accept shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the controller for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through request to QQ Bikes.
Below we inform you in detail all cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and your acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- The cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can also include the possibility of selecting detailed cookies that wants you to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the browsers most commonly used in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet-> privacy-> configuration options. For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or the browser's help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> history-> custom settings. For more information, please consult the Mozilla support or the browser's help.
- Chrome: Configuration-> show advanced options-> privacy-> content settings. For more information, please consult the Google support or the browser's help.
- Safari:-> Security preferences. For more information, please consult the Apple support or the browser's help.